We begin with new ways to think about the donor’s role in the organization that begins with the organization’s intention of creating donors who want to renew their annual support at a 90-95% level.
Where do we begin? We begin where UN you are in your philanthropy programs with your donors.
We will work with you to:
Renewable Philanthropy is important as it guides the development of real donor relationships by integrating them into the operations of your organization. Renewing donors are better informed
- Clarify current practices
- Determine vision for your philanthropy program
- Identify your beliefs about money and donors
- Determine your donor’s value to the organization
- Identify what you need donors to do
- Determine the role of donors in your organization
- Articulate how donors can share in your successes
- Clarify and articulate the organization’s commitment to the donors