How can we work together to create fundraising program
based on relationships and renewals?
I coach Fundraisers to create giving experiences with individual donors. It's not about learning how to chase money more effectively, it's about transforming the approach to build giving relationship with donors.
The best candidates for my coaching program relate deeply to the following:
- I am open and curious about changing the culture of fundraising.
- I want to explore the impact of asking, giving, and money beliefs.
- I want to grow or create an individual donor program in which:
- Renewal is a priority.
- Invites donors to become partners in serving the mission through their giving.
- Creates a culture that it is about relationships and interaction, not just money.
- Provides meaningful connection with the real value of the mission for the larger community and beneficiaries.
- Donors understand the value of their investment.
- Donors are informed of the vision, plans, goals, financials, and results of philanthropy and the benefits of the mission for the larger community and for the beneficiaries
IF YOU CONNECT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU MAY BE READY FOR A FOCUSED, INDIVIDUAL COACHING PROGRAM.
Coaching packages are available in one month and four month commitments.
PENNY HARRIS, ACC, GCC
I am a fundraising coach and creator of Renewable Philanthropy. I partner with Chief Development Officers and CEOs in a thoughtful and creative process that inspires them to maximize their professional potential managing fundraising programs.
This is achieved with the Mission Centered Fundraising System, that I developed. With more than 30 years of leadership and fundraising experience at the local, state, and national levels, serving on boards, as staff director, consultant and coach, I discovered how focusing on money, as the end goal, provided no real connection or reciprocity for donors.