Together we will create a fundraising program
focusing on relationships, connecting with the mission, and renewal.
One-to-one support, beginning where you are to increase donor renewal - in person or Zoom Conferencing
Create a group of 4-6 Fundraisers to support each other's learning in generating greater renewal of individual donors using Zoom Conferencing
I work with Fundraisers to renew donors and meet financial goals. It's not about learning how to chase money more effectively, it's about interacting with donors as partners and recognizing their role in serving the mission.
If you connect with any of the following statements, let's have a conversation:
- You are open and curious about changing the culture of fundraising from money to mission.
- You would like to explore the impact of asking, giving, and money beliefs on the fundraising culture.
- You would like to learn how to grow or create an individual donor program in which:
- Renewal is a priority.
- Invites donors to become partners in serving the mission through their giving.
- Creates a culture that it is about relationships and interaction, not just money.
- Provides meaningful connection with the real value of the mission for the larger community and beneficiaries.
- Donors know the value of their gifts through real stories and information.
- Donors know the vision, plans, goals, financials, and results of philanthropy and the benefits of the mission for the larger community and for the beneficiaries
IF YOU have interest in ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU MAY BE READY FOR A FOCUSED, INDIVIDUAL COACHING PROGRAM.
Coaching packages are available in one month and four month commitments.
PENNY HARRIS, MSB, ACC, GCC
Penny is the creator of Mission Centered Fundraising (MCF), and a professional coach certified by ICF and Gestalt. The fundraisers and CEOs she coaches are learning to manage sustainable individual donor programs with giving-communities. Donors partner with organization leaders and staff serving the mission and community.
Missions of nonprofit organizations make our communities better places to live together. Clients working with her will learn to use her 3-part MCF system to gain confidence and competence in building individual donor relationships. Penny believes focusing on the mission enables meaningful connections and giving experiences that inspire renewal.